Let’s take a quick walk down memory lane and browse through all the different topics we covered over the past 29 days. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Welcome and Why it’s More Important than Ever to Find Calm
- Clutter Causes Overwhelm & Stress
- There’s Physical Cutter & Mental Clutter
- Creating Inner Calm Through Meditation
- Start by Creating One Small Calm Space to Which You Can Escape
- A Calm & Relaxing Bedroom Promotes Better Sleep
- Simple Ways to Stay Calm When Chaos Erupts
- Is a Cluttered Desk Stressing You Out?
- Take a Critical Look at the Media You’re Consuming
- Is Your Smartphone Stressing You Out?
- Quiet Down Your Mind with a Brain Dump
- The Benefits of Minimalism
- Minimize Your Wardrobe
- A Good Morning Routine Can Set the Tone for a Calm Day
- Stay Calm at Work by Focusing on One Project at a Time
- The Dangers of Multitasking
- Embrace Habits & Routines to Feel Calmer
- Calming Scents & Accessories You Need to Know About
- Declutter Your Home to Foster Calmness
- Color & Music Can Help You Create a Calm & Soothing Space
- Keep a Notebook on Your Night Table & Other Tips for a Calmer Mind
- Use Exercise to Calm Your Mind
- Plan Your Workday the Night Before for a Calmer Day
- Cutting Out Distractions Promotes Calmness & Focus
- Embrace the Silence
- When is the Last Time You’ve Played?
- Use a Gratitude Journal to Practice Mindfulness
- Minimize New Acquisitions Going Forward
- Keep an Eye Out for Clutter and Things That Stress You Out
What has made the biggest impact on you? What tips and ideas have you found the most helpful? Those are the posts that you want to come back to again and again. Hit reply and let me know.
Take a few minutes today to reflect on not only how far you’ve come, but more importantly, how this simple 30-day challenge has influenced you and changed you for the better. What positive experiences have you had as a result of our time together?
I’ve truly enjoyed sharing my knowledge with you. I hope you feel that you’ve gained a lot from the challenge. Thank you so much for joining me. You now have the knowledge and the tools you need to create more calm in your life. There are always going to be stressors in the world. Knowing how to take charge of your own self and your environment will go a long way toward helping you to maintain serenity. I have confidence you can handle what lies ahead. I hope you do, too. Best of luck to you!