Be present every single day
• You must show up and work in your business every day even when you don’t feel like it.
• Make the time you’re working count by setting action goals and completing them.
• It takes 21 days for a habit to form so if you are inconsistent with your business then start today with a task that you will do every day.
• Create a routine that you can stick with and actually do it.
You can’t do it all
• I know the mantra is we can do and have it all but that’s so unrealistic.
• Something will suffer but we have to choose what that will be.
• Outsource tasks that you’re not that good at or you don’t have time to complete.
• You have to be willing to work harder than anyone else to reach your goals
• You must be patient while you work on your goals; it won’t happen overnight
• Take accountability for your actions making sure they line up with your goals
• Be sure to celebrate those small victories.
• Encourage yourself by keeping track of all accomplishments
• When it gets tough, remember why you started
• Keep your goals visible so you can remember your “why”
Photos by Shots by Priiincesss